How It Works for Customers
You and Wile E. Coyote are both graduates of Acme University.
He never was too bright, and he was always involved in crazy schemes, but after all these years isn't your common alumni status more important than that? If you needed a great deal on an anvil, wouldn't you rather buy it from an alumnus of Acme rather than from a stranger?
That's the idea behind LoyalAlums.
- Sign up with LoyalAlums by providing your email address, and each week we will send you notices of deals from businesses owned or operated by graduates of your college or university.
- Our deals include vivid portraits of the alumni business and personal histories of their owners. Look at them and feel reconnected with your school.
- While you are at it, subscribe to our Twitter feed or “Like” us on Facebook. That way you will see the latest deals as soon as they become available.
- Weekly deals will be for a local business that you can redeem in person in your community or for a remote or global business that will ship directly to your home or business address.
- In either case, you will be supporting an alumni owned business, and you’ll indirectly be supporting your alma mater. LoyalAlums donatess a percentage of its proceeds from each sale to your school.
- And, if you have a business yourself or know an alum who does, contact us about participating. We offer the best terms in the business, and you can further your marketing and sales goals while supporting your alma mater.
- Be involved with your college or university in a whole new way, and get great deals and a great feeling.