How it Works for Businesses
LoyalAlums works with you to create a great deal for you and for your prospective customers.
- We introduce your business to alumni of your college or university. These alumni enjoy a natural preference for you and your business.
- We present them with something more than a dollars off discount. We craft a personal portrait of you as a business owner, as a person, as a member of a community, and as a graduate of a beloved institution.
- Because of the preference these buyers have for your product or service, the discount that you offer will not be the usual steep discount that other daily deal sites demand. We will help you determine the size of the discount, and LoyalAlums allows you to keep a greater portion of the proceeds. It is a deal that makes sense, and it is a better deal all around.
- In this way LoyalAlums helps you to market and grow your business without enduring a painful financial sacrifice. We want your deal to be a success in every way. We connect you with fellow alums who share a bond of belonging. We personalize the buying experience by making you come alive as a business person and as an alum. We help you craft a deal that accomplishes your marketing and financial goals.
LoyalAlums features two types of deals.
- The first is a local deal, in which graduates who live in your community will come into your store to redeem a coupon that they have bought online.
- The second is a global deal. If your business can ship a product nationwide – or even worldwide – alumni of your school can buy via the web and will receive your product and your marketing materials wherever they reside.
It’s as simple as that, and it’s based on the strong loyalty that graduates have for their school and their fellow alums.
Contact us for details. Our sales staff will walk you through the process so that you have complete confidence with no surprises. We aim to create deals that help you to grow your business in a positive way.
And we want to reintroduce you to some old friends, and to some friends you didn’t know you had.